Layla has this bib that I kept looking at and thinking it said "Mommy's Little Beast" on it. Of course, I was always looking at it when she was wearing it and yelling at me to feed her more and more, like the food slave that I am to her, so I thought the saying was quite appropriate. Well I finally saw that bib out of context, and it actually says "Mommy's Little BEAUTY!"
She really does love her food. Tonight we went out to dinner and she had the chicken pastina soup, meat ravioli, and apple juice. I swear you could hear her noises of satisfaction and demands for more throughout the entire restaurant! I'm sure she will continue to be insatiable with food until she learns that there is a constant supply of it (and a food slave to prepare it for her).
Seriously, she is adorable. She loves to laugh and to make you laugh. She loves the doggie and the kitties. She loves television (only educational programs, of course!) She is already starting to show that she knows some English. And she knows her name is Layla.
She also loves her bath time, as you can see below. (I swear her face is getting chubby already!)
New website and blog :-)
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment