Layla continues to be the cutest thing on the planet. Of course, she can still be bad, but sometimes she actually listens. She loves to sing - her favorite songs are Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, the Alphabet, Where is Thumbkin?, and Hakuna Matata (the Lion King has surpassed Ratatouille as Layla's favorite movie, for the moment anyway). When she sings, she uses an approximation of the words, not the actual words, but she has the tune and the overall sound down pat. It is adorable. In the last picture below, she is singing at her birthday party with her cousin Payton.
Lately she has also been talking about boo-boos all the time! They can be hers or someone else's. If I show her a little cut I have and say "boo-boo, boo-boo" in a sad voice, she will try to console me by patting me on the face and giving me a big hug and a kiss. She is such a loving little girl. I am so lucky to just have her in my life, and extremely blessed to have her as my daughter. It's almost a year now, and I'm still in awe.
New website and blog :-)
12 years ago

1 comments:
Isn't it just awesome?!? I still can't believe that it's been a year tho!! TV broken...that's funny!! Glad it wasn't...that could have been a major crisis!
Post a Comment