In the pictures below, Layla doesn't look like a little demon who yells Amharic baby talk curses (like those in the title of this post) at me if I don't shovel the food into her mouth at an acceptable rate, now does she? Also hard to believe this little angelic looking child is master of the "Arch Your Back and Cry Silently but Vehemently" move, which she doesn't hesitate to employ about 100 times a day.
Please note that I don't usually let her go topless for pictures, but her little outfit is a bit big on her, despite her hefty belly. I swear when she sits in the bathtub, her belly hides her little you-know-what because it hangs down so low. I'll bet that girl can't see her own feet when she's standing and looking down!
New website and blog :-)
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment