Here are pictures of my new dining room table and chairs. Don't mind the boxes in the background, I still don't have furniture in the rest of the house. My good friend Rick hooked me up with some guy who sold this furniture to me cheap, then Rick spent a whole day fixing it up (he knows a thing or two about furniture) and moved it into my house, alas at the expense of his back. Sorry, Rick! He did a great job fixing it up, it looks brand new. The best part is that I spent a total of $100 on it! Now I can invite people over for meals and they won't have to sit on the couch and hold their plates in their hands. Most importantly, I have a place to feed Meke.
New website and blog :-)
11 years ago

2 comments:
You do know that Paul, Aiden, and I are expecting dinner now, right?
Uh, Laurie, you may want to get one of those mat-things that you can put down under a highchair so that little Meke doesn't ruin that nice hardwood floor with all of the food that she is sure to drop on it. LOL
Lisa (who's been there, done that with the food thing but had a dog that was allowed to clean up the floor)
Post a Comment